Sustainable Freight Group offers a comprehensive and flexible benefits package designed to address a wide variety of personal and family needs.
APPLY TODAY (PDF) or contact us!
Health and Well-Being
We provide a comprehensive package of health benefits and services.
Insurance that includes preventive care, in-network coverage, and out-of-network coverage.
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Optional life insurance coverage for you
- Direct Deposit. Sign up for direct deposit for safer, faster access to your paycheck
- Safety and fuel bonus programs – safety, fuel and log bonus
Driver referral bonus program
- We want you on our team.
- A Culture of Diversity.
We value all of our employees and ensure that we have the right tools in place for them to be successful as Sustainable Freight Group. Here, we strongly believe that the foundation of our success lies in the diversity of our employees. Our staff mirrors the diversity of the communities and businesses we serve, with the diversity of people we hire.
We’re Growing. Ready to Join Us?
We are growing daily and are becoming a major entity within the trucking industry, as well as being one of the nation’s premier pneumatic carriers within the sand transportation distribution industry. We are looking for those who want a career in a field that they can be adequately rewarded for their dedication and hard work.
Set your career in motion; get started today!
Requirements of Sustainable Freight Group Drivers
- At least 21 years old
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and must meet the Homeland Security / Transportation Administration requirements.
- Clean driving record
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last three years (this includes DWIs, DUIs and BACs).
- No reckless driving convictions in the last three years.
- No license suspension for points in the last three years.
- No more than three moving violations during the last year.
- Solid work history – Previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable.
- Two year minimum CDL driving experience